The City of Tiffin is seeking an administrative aide for the Engineering Department. This is a full-time, 35-hour-a-week position that pays $20.48 per hour.
Some qualifications include:
- Must have excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Professional communication, both verbal and written.
- Notary Public or able to obtain upon hire.
- Prepare correspondence, public relations including drafting press releases and social media posts.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree preferred
If you are interested in applying, visit tiffinohio.gov and review the job description. Please supply the following information to apply: completed application, resume and cover letter with references, by Jan. 19, 2021. Information can be faxed to (419) 448-5410, emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to City of Tiffin, Director of Human Resources, 51 E. Market St., Tiffin, OH 44883.