The Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca Solid Waste Management District is announcing New Summer Recycling Events Schedule for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) and Television (TV)-Electronics Collections. All recycling collections held by OSS are NOT OPEN TO BUSINESSES or INSTITUTIONS.
Residents are to utilize the online registration process first. For those without Internet access, residents may contact the District’s main office at (419) 334-7222 or toll-free at (888) 850-7224 to register. To speak to staff, the main office is open 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Step 1: Visit recycleoss.org. On the home page of the District’s website, select the click here to begin registration button.
- Step 2: Choose the recycling event to participate, select the HHW or TV-Electronics button. In Seneca County, Household Hazardous Waste Collections are July 11 and Sept. 5 and TV/Electronic Collections are July 1 and 18, Aug. 5 and Sept. 26. Please see flyer or site for locations and times.
- Step 3: Pick a date to participate, press the click here to participate button.
- Step 4: Click the date on the calendar
- Step 5: Book an appointment within a time slot. Please know that multiple residents will be registered in the same time slot.
- Step 6: Input your information – contact name, email, and phone number.
After completing the registration process, residents will receive an email confirmation from WordPress.