Tiffin/Fostoria Municipal Courts has an opening, in Fostoria, for a Civil Deputy Clerk. This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours a week, which includes benefits.
The Tiffin/Fostoria Municipal Court is looking for a desired applicant that is highly motivated to work in a fast paced office setting. Requirements are as follows:
- Excellent desktop computer skills
- Accounts receivable experience
- High attention to detail, and able to balance multiple tasks
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Prior front desk/customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment with interruptions
Please supply a completed employment application along with resume and cover letter with references, by Jan. 28, 2022.
This information can be mailed to Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court, P.O. Box 694, Tiffin, OH 44883.