All forms are available in PDF format unless otherwise denoted at the form listing. Most computers should be able to automatically open the documents, which are provided in PDF format. If you have trouble viewing a PDF, you may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these PDF documents.

overhead view
Codified Ordinances
ACH Authorization Form
Employer Withholding Forms

The monthly employer withholding form is only fillable and operational in Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer. Please make sure you are submitting the form for the correct year and quarter please. Thank you! NOTICE: Windows 10, Chrome and Firefox users, PLEASE READ!

Permit Applications (Non-Emergency)

Permits for events or parades are handled by the Tiffin Police Department.


Permits to use a city-owned street, boulevard, or right-of-way are handled by the City of Tiffin Public Works Department.


Mobile Food Vendors (Food Trucks) must obtain a license and apply for a permit to utilize any of the City’s designated Mobile Food Vendor locations. For questions, call Tiffin City Hall at (419) 448-5401.


The City of Tiffin Engineering Department oversees permitting as it pertains to zoning within the City of Tiffin.  All building permits will need to be obtained from the Richland County Building Department and/or the Erie County General Health District.

Public Records and Record Retention

In Accordance with the Ohio Revised Code, All Offices of The City of Tiffin Comply with the Open Records & Records Retention Provisions.

Click here for PDF of the Public Records Policy

Copies of individual department Records Retention Policies are available for Inspection in the Mayor's Office. Questions about these Policies can be directed to The Mayor's Office at (419) 448-5401