Traffic accidents are available on request and only when the officer has completed the accident report. It is best to call ahead so that it is ready for you when you come to pick it up. Normally done within 2 days.
For accident, theft, and vandalism reports please have your insurance company contact us. This will save you a lot of running around as we can give the report directly to the insurance company.
- We only search the records for offenses that occurred within the City of Tiffin.
- We only release records that have been disposed of in court and traffic citations.
- Incident Reports are available on cases that are closed and completed by the Officer.
- Name, Date of Birth, and Social Security number will greatly help in a records search.
- If you don’t have a records release form we have them available at the Police Station or available for download here.
- If you want to request a form to void a parking ticket we have them available at the Police Station or available for download here.
- Records checks are usually done by the next afternoon.